- Home page
- Price and Payment
Price and Payment
Price and Payment
- 1 The price of any Products will be as quoted on our site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
- 2 The prices of Products listed on our site include VAT but exclude delivery costs except for deliveries of garden buildings to UK mainland addresses. Delivery costs for all other Products are further detailed on our site Delivery Costs. (delivery charges). However, the delivery charge for any Products contained in the same Dispatch Confirmation as any garden buildings shall be waived.
- 3 Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a Dispatch Confirmation.
- 4 Our site contains a large number of Products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where a Product’s correct price is less than our stated price; we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Product to you. If a Product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
- 5 If the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mis-pricing, we are under no obligation to provide the Product to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you a Dispatch Confirmation.
- 6 Payment for all Products must be by credit or debit card via the secure online payment system or, by cheque or BACs. Should you wish to pay by cheque or BACs please contact us at email@example.com for further details.